Engineers Australia has announced that the Australian Department of Home Affairs has accepted it as a nominating organisation for the Global Talent Independent (GTI) Program. The following information has been received from EA:
- The GTI Program is a streamlined visa pathway for highly skilled engineering professionals to work and live permanently in Australia.
- A list of priority sectors has been identified and Engineers Australia may consider nominating candidates in these target sectors if they fulfil requirements and can provide evidence of their excellence.
If you complete a self-assessment and are eligible for GTI nomination assessment, you can apply to Engineers Australia to support your nomination.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible to apply for the Global Talent Visa Program, you must:
- Prove you are internationally recognised, with evidence of outstanding achievements.
- Still be prominent in their field of expertise.
- Provide evidence that you would be an asset to Australia, in your area of expertise.
- Have no difficulty obtaining employment in Australia or becoming established in your field.
- Have a recognised organisation or individual in Australia in the same field endorse you as global talent.
How to apply for nomination?
There are three-steps to the GTI nomination assessment:
- Self-assessment for eligibility
- Application submission
- Application assessment and nomination
For more information about the applications process and the documentation required, please contact a registered migration agent today.