A different approach to global immigration
The best way for you to ensure the success of your application is to appoint Visa Lounge as your immigration advisor for lodgement and processing of your visa application. You will be allocated a dedicated case manager who will be your contact point at Visa Lounge and manage the visa application process throughout.
Here is what we can do for you.
- Short Stay Visas including Schenghen Visa
- Permanent Migration
- Entrepreneur and Investment Visas
- Employment Visas
- Consular Services
- Document Acquisition and Authentication
- Passport Services
- Corporate Migration Training, Auditing and Compliance for Australian employers
- Visa and Immigration assessment consultation
- Visa applications worldwide
- Work permit processing, re-entry permit, local required registration
- Specialist support with applications for dependent family members
- Consular services: visa documentation collection and application assistance through to visa issuance and delivery
- Visa documentation translation
- Notarisation of documents
- Employment services: including permit application advice and application support
Getting Started on Your Visa Application
If you would like to proceed with a visa application through Visa Lounge, the first step is to book an immigration consultation through our website.
You will then meet with an experienced immigration advisor who will review your individual circumstances and guide you through the various visa options available to you.
Most of our initial consultations are done face-to-face, but you can also request a phone or skype consultation if you prefer.
During your initial consultation, you will receive a quote for Visa Lounge' s professional fees to assist with your visa application.
The quote is based on the information you provide. Further services may be necessary if there are undisclosed health or character issues, or due to changes in circumstances.
In Australia, the Migration Act legislates that it is illegal to provide Migration Advice, unless the person providing such advice is registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA). Please see https://www.mara.gov.au.